Edmonton Fireworks 2021
1st of July Fireworks in Edmonton
Enjoy special events at the Edmonton Valley Zoo, Fort Edmonton Park, and City Hall. The events are usually culminated by the lighting of the High Level Bridge, and the Fireworks Finale.
Canada Day Fireworks Finale
Ending the Canada Day's events with a magnificent fireworks display over Edmonton’s river valley parks and the North Saskatchewan River.Date and time: July 1st 2021 at 11 p.m.
Best Viewing Locations:
- Alberta Legislature Grounds (Capital Plaza – north plaza)
- Government House Park (Groat Road and River Valley Road)
- RE/MAX Field – Those attending the Edmonton Prospects vs the Brooks Bombers game on July 1 are welcome to remain in their seats at the RE/MAX Field to watch the fireworks
- Ezio Faraone Park
Foot access only:
- Victoria Park / River Valley Road
- Walterdale Hill Road and Queen Elizabeth Park Road
- 109 Street (between Saskatchewan Drive and the High Level Bridge)
New Year's Eve Fireworks
Edmonton New Year’s EveFriday December 31st 2021 at midnightTBD